- Process transactions regarding international students’ visas with the Immigration office.
- Process transactions regarding international students’ health insurance.
- Process and arrange housing for international students.
- Arrange transportation for international students from airport to campus and transportation needed to attend professional activities.
- Provide and serve all international students in any issues they may have.
- Document and tabulate information and statistics for reports and presentations as needed.
- Support the College of Graduate Studies in all matters and services related to international graduate students.
- Other tasks as assigned by Supervisor.
Bachelor’s Degree in an appropriate academic discipline
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in an administrative role
- Experience in student and administrative support role at a program, department or college level in a university is preferred
- Experience in graduate education administration is desirable
- Demonstrated ability to work collegially and collaboratively
- Good communication and analytical skills
- Proficiency in desktop applications