To drive fire truck with firefighting crew in response to fire and to the scene of emergency and operate fire pump and other firefighting systems mounted on fire vehicles.
- To turn out & drive the fire tender & other special emergency appliance and to operate the fire pumps and fixed fire fighting systems at fire or non-fire emergencies at facilities involving flammables and hazardous materials.
- Participate in Scheduled drills and tactical exercises based on site specific PIPs, and also to participate in joint emergency exercises.
- To carry out day to day checks of Fire vehicles and scheduled testing of Fire pumps and other built in firefighting systems on them.
- To carry out scheduled topography familiarization visits to facilities and the areas surrounding them.
- To follow orders on the correct handling and maintenance of all firefighting equipment as may issued by superiors. Management from time to time.
- Respond to major emergencies as Emergency Management Procedures & Procedures beyond the call of duty hours.
- Passed Secondary School Certification examination in the country of origin
- Six month fireman’s training at any Govt. Institution
- Possession of valid UAE driving license for driving heavy vehicles
- The jobholder should have minimum of five years experience as regular fireman in operationally busy fire brigade, preferably of a large petrochemical refinery complex: of which two years as heavy fire vehicle driver.