- Single point of contact for any accounts department function.
- To prepare monthly management accounts for and maintain necessary schedules, create necessary accruals, review sales order costing etc.
- Prepare WPS payroll on a timely manner.
- VAT return are prepared and filled in a timely manner. Ensure all supporting AR and AP documents are in compliant with UAE VAT laws.
- Prepare cash flow statements and ensure expenses claims disbursements and supplier payments.
- Liaison with Auditors for annual audit process and finalization.
- ACCA, Bachelor of commerce, Degree level in finance and accounting or equivalent
- Experience, Training, Knowledge and Skills:
- 5 years of experience including three years in similar role.
- Commercial Awareness.
- Attention to detail, Leadership, action orientation, Quality Orientation, Teamwork, Interpersonal Sensitivity, Problem Solving and
- Decision Making.
- Advance knowledge of Excel spreadsheets, ERP systems.
- Excellent Command in English communication skills.
- Arabic knowledge would be an added advantage.
- Remuneration: Competitive compensation commensurate with experience.